You are here
Health Information Management Club
To initiate the cultivation of like-minded individuals to obtain more knowledge about the field of Health Information Management. To expose its members to the various aspects of Health Information Management to network and establish relationships that will lead to jobs in the field. To foster a relationship with other campus organizations to help build a better school community as well as a neighborhood community, and to raise awareness of Health Information Management organizations.
Creating a community of like-minded professionals, dedicated to the promotion and advancement of the field of Health Information Management.
HIM Club Core Values
- Dedication: We expect all members to make a commitment to the club and to its roles
- Excellence: We set, work towards, and achieve the highest standards
- Integrity: We act in a fair, transparent, and consistent manner
- Professionalism: Club representatives will conduct themselves in all their dealings in a way that confers and earns respect and demonstrates integrity
- Respect: Respect your fellow club members and support them to your utmost in all endeavors
HIM Club 2023 – 2024 Leadership Team
- President: Sara Larochelle
- Secretary: Katrina Gillyard
- Treasurer: Indira Yakupova
- Club Advisor: Memory Ndanga, Academic Director, HIM/HSA
Follow us on Instagram!