You are here
Students who are currently enrolled in a degree program at a CUNY campus may register for CUNY SPS courses through ePermit. In many cases, CUNY SPS courses are considered equivalent to and may be substituted for courses in CUNY degree programs. All CUNY SPS General Education courses fulfill CUNY Common Core Pathways Requirements.
ePermit Instructions (PDF)
Who is eligible to use the ePermit approval request system?
- A matriculated student currently in attendance at a CUNY college (Home College)
- Undergraduate students with a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 2.00
- Graduate students with a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.00
- A student cannot have any holds on his/her record
- A student must meet all Home college registration requirements, such as completed immunization
- Newly admitted and continuing Macaulay Honors College and CUNY BA students with advisor approval