You are here
CUNY SPS CareerLink
CareerLink is a career management software system that makes it easier to take advantage of the support offered by our office and we are thrilled to begin using this tool to better support the community.
How to get started with CareerLink
Once you’re logged in, the first step is to complete your profile. It’s important to do this so that we can tailor our services and communication with you according to your interests, major, qualifications and location.
An account on CareerLink has already been created for you. If you haven’t claimed your account, on the log-in page, click “Forgot Password” to receive an email with instructions and a link to create your password so you can log-in for the first time.
You will need to register for an account. This only takes a moment. Once you’ve done so, we will verify your account and send you an email with instructions and a link to create your password so you can log-in for the first time.
Here are the top five reasons why you should use CareerLink:
- It’s easy to make appointments with a career advisor for interview prep, networking advice, or career transition ideas. You decide if you want a virtual, phone, or in-person meeting and choose a day & time that works for your schedule.
- Career resources are available in a snap through the document library so you can access resume samples, videos on interviewing, instructions on job research and much more.
- Have your resume and other job search documents reviewed in real time. Upload a document and an advisor will get back to you with feedback through the system before you submit your job applications. You can also be included in resume books for employers looking to hire from CUNY SPS.
- Learn about and register for career services events as soon as they’re scheduled and receive reminders.
- Find out right away when career opportunities become available so you’ll never miss out. And, in the future, you’ll be able to view and apply directly to jobs and internships posted by employers.
We know CareerLink is going to make it easier for you to take advantage of the support offered by Career Services.
Set up your profile today and you’ll be one step closer to reaching your professional goals!
If you have questions regarding your Log-in or using CareerLink, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.