You are here
Veterans' Fee Waiver for Graduate Degree Applicants
In order to receive your Veterans' Fee Waiver for a graduate degree program, follow these instructions:
1. Create an online application account.
2. In the Personal Information section, click "yes" to the question "Are you a veteran?".
3. Complete your application, but do not proceed to the submit screen.
4. Submit a Veterans Fee Waiver request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The request MUST include:
- Full Name (same as on the application)
- Intended program of study
- Intended Enrollment
- Date of Birth
5. Send proof* of your veteran/military status to us via:
- E-mail: send to email@example.com.
CUNY School of Professional Studies
Office of Admissions
Attn: Veterans' Fee Waiver
119 West 31st Street New York, NY 10001
6. You will be informed of the outcome of your request via email.
*Proof required includes a copy of ANY ONE of the following:
- Current military ID card
- Deployment or pre-separation orders