You are here
Office of Human Resources
It is the mission of the Office of Human Resources to support CUNY SPS faculty and staff in a variety of ways including:
- Assisting in navigating the University’s policies and procedures
- Monitoring all adjunct appointment and adjunct related processes
- Recruitment of full and part-time faculty and staff
- Employee relations and engagement.
We are excited to announce that we are in the process of building an independent Office of Human Resources for the School. During this transition phase, we will continue to strive for a high level of service and responsiveness.
Please contact us if you have questions or suggestions on how we can be more of a resource for you.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. These provisions will apply from April 1, 2020 through March 31, 2021. Please forward inquiries to Daniella Donald, HR Benefits Specialist at email@example.com.
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Attestation and Request Form
- Emergency Family Medical Leave Expansion Attestation and Request Form
CUNY SPS HR-Assist Time & Leave System
Available for Full-Time Non Instructional and White Collar Classified Staff Titles
CUNY Work/Life Program
Juggling your personal & professional life? The CUNY Work/Life Program can help and it's FREE to employees and their families. Use "CUNY" for your username and password.
Reasonable Accommodation Requests
CUNY SPS is committed to providing a campus that is physically and technologically accessible to all students, faculty, staff, and visitors. In compliance with The City University of New York (“CUNY”) policy on accessibility, we are dedicated to providing reasonable accommodations and academic adjustments to allow qualified individuals the opportunity to participate in programs, activities, and employment.
Any applicant who requires an accommodation for a disability in order to apply for a position or proceed with the job search process should contact the Office of Human Resources or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests for reasonable accommodations made by employees are thoroughly reviewed by the Office of Human Resources on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable federal, state and New York City law. Detailed reasonable accommodation policy and forms are available below. Reasonable accommodation request forms should be submitted to email@example.com.
- CUNY Reasonable Accommodations and Academic Adjustments Policy (PDF)
- Reasonable Accommodation Request Form (PDF)
- Health Care Provider Accommodation Assessment Form (PDF)
Information for Faculty and Staff
- Adjunct Faculty Handbook (PDF)
- CUNY Employee Holiday and Annual Leave Calendar (September 2020 - August 2021) (PDF)
- CUNY Policies and Procedures
- CUNY SPS Payroll
- DC-37 New Contractual Salaries and Retroactive Pay FAQs
- Employment Opportunities
- FAQs for PSC-Represented Employees (2019 Contract)
- New Minimum Salary Increases for Select Full-Time Classified Staff Memorandum (PDF)
- NY State Law regarding Gender Identity and Gender Expression
- NY State Record of Employment Form (PDF)
- Three Year Appointments for Teaching Adjuncts FAQs (PDF)
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act) requires colleges and universities to publish an annual security report. The report contains information regarding campus security including such topics as: emergency procedures, crime prevention, university law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, sexual assault prevention, disciplinary procedures and other matters of importance related to security on campus. It also contains crime statistics for the previous three calendar years. The CUNY School of Professional Studies can comply with the law by using a web site instead of paper documents so long as the exact web address where the report can be accessed is published. The report can be found at https://sps.cuny.edu/about/directory/office-public-safety/campus-security-annual-report. If you would like to receive a hard copy of the Annual Security Report, please call the Office of Public Safety at (646) 664-8600.