You are here
The CUNY SPS Textbook Grant, offered by the CUNY SPS Foundation, supports students with textbook costs.
Award Amount: up to $200, based on financial need and good academic standing.
- Enrolled in a CUNY SPS degree program on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA for undergraduates, Minimum 3.0 GPA for graduates.
- Open to all students in a degree or certificate program.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- For undergraduate students, cannot apply if they already are in receipt of a Pell book advance.
- Enrolled in courses with textbook costs.
*Application will open January 6, 2020.