You are here
Degree maps are a tool to assist you and your advisor with planning your academic path to graduation. The plans provided here are sample maps for fulfilling all of the major, General Education, and elective requirements for each prorgram.
Although you are admitted to CUNY SPS with at least 24 transfer credits, these maps are all based on the full curriculum spread out over four years of full-time study.
General Education courses have been front loaded to the extent possible. However, in an effort to provide you with an opportunity to engage with courses and faculty in the major at least one major course has been included in the early terms (to the extent possible).
Based on your transfer evaluation, you and your advisor will be able to 'cross off' the courses that have been satisfied. Using the remaining courses, the you will be able to plan each term based on the order in which these maps lay out the curriculum.
- Applied Management and Entrepreneurship - BPSPDF⎋
- Business - BSPDF⎋
- Communication and Media - BAPDF⎋
- Disability Studies - BAPDF⎋
- Health Information Management - BSPDF⎋
- Health Services Administration - BSPDF⎋
- Human Relations - BAPDF⎋
- Information Systems - BSPDF⎋
- Liberal Studies - BAPDF⎋
- Nursing - BSPDF⎋
- Psychology - BAPDF⎋
- Sociology - BAPDF⎋
- Youth Studies - BAPDF⎋
2+2 Degree Maps
A 2+2 degree map is based on an established articulation agreement and provides a suggested pathway for completing an Associate degree and a Bachelor’s degree within four years.
- Kingsborough Community College – AS in Business Administration/CUNY SPS BS in Business 2+2 Degree MapPDF⎋
- Kingsborough Community College – AS in Community Health: Health Services Administration/CUNY SPS BS in Health Services Administration 2+2 Degree MapPDF⎋
- Kingsborough Community College – AA in Liberal Arts – General/CUNY SPS BA in Liberal Studies 2+2 Degree MapPDF⎋