You are here
Bachelor of Science in Business
- Priority Deadline: November 4, 2019
- Regular Deadline: December 2, 2019
The BS in Business degree online program provides students with a fundamental background in business functions and principles that can be used to build or advance their careers. Through the examination of case studies, global business models, and analytical tools, students gain a strong understanding of where they would make the greatest impacts within an organization. Additionally, the attention devoted to ethical decision-making, corporate responsibility, and team collaboration helps students develop the practical managerial skills needed to thrive in a range of business areas.
Students of the BS in Business degree:
- Build the skills to start their own businesses through the one-year entrepreneurship sequence
- Customize the program based on their interests and career goals through the choice of electives
- Survey niche topics such as sustainability and green business, international trade, investments and e-commerce
- Solve challenging issues involving the exchange of goods and services, management of personnel, and socially responsible use of resources
- Work with dedicated and supportive faculty that have extensive expertise and a commitment to student success
General education courses complement this specialized study and emphasize critical thinking, quantitative reasoning, effective communication, and the exploration of the foundations of knowledge and culture.
The BS in Business degree can be used as a springboard for job advancement or career change as a media planner, operations analyst, sales manager, business consultant, communications specialist, economist, business owner, portfolio analyst, patient care associate, guest services manager, recruiter, supply chain manager, marketing or event coordinator, or statistician.
Applicants must possess at least 24 transferrable credits from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants need to demonstrate basic proficiency in reading, writing, and math.
Spring 2020 Priority Deadline: November 4, 2019Apply Now