You are here
CUNY SPS Announces its 2016 ePortfolio Showcase Winners
The winners for the fifth annual CUNY School of Professional Studies ePortfolio Showcase have been selected and are now published on the showcase site. We're thrilled to share the work of these students within and beyond the CUNY SPS community. The winners are as follows:
- Marggorie Brown, BA in Communication and Media
- Angelina Davidson, MA in Disability Studies
- Natty Duque, MA in Disability Studies
- Paul Fuller, BA in Communication and Media
- Kathleen Heck, BS in Nursing
- Karolina Humby, BA in Communication and Media
- Naji Muniz, BS in Business
- Kerwin Pilgrim, MS in Business Management and Leadership
- Dionna Smalls, MA in Disability Studies
- Emily Towner, BA in Communication and Media
The selections were made based on criteria such as design layout, organization of materials, best use of multimedia, demonstration of reflective learning, and an overall representation of academic skills, coursework, and extracurricular activities.
The winners received a $100 Barnes and Nobles gift card, a digital badge, and are featured on the ePortfolio Student Showcase site.
Take a moment to view these exemplary showcase ePortfolios to see what our students are learning and accomplishing in their respective programs.