You are here
Office of Faculty and Staff Resources
It is the mission of the Office of Faculty and Staff Resources to support CUNY SPS faculty and staff in a variety of ways including:
- Assisting in navigating the University’s policies and procedures
- Monitoring all adjunct appointment and adjunct related processes
- Recruitment of full and part-time faculty and staff
- Employee relations and engagement.
We are excited to announce that we are in the process of building an independent Office of Human Resources for the School. During this transition phase, we will continue to strive for a high level of service and responsiveness.
Please contact us if you have questions or suggestions on how we can be more of a resource for you.
- CUNY Work/Life Program: Juggling your personal & professional life? The CUNY Work/Life Program can help and it's FREE to employees and their families. Use "CUNY" for your username and password.
- New Employee Resource Center
Information for Faculty and Staff:
- Classified Unions Salary and Retroactive Pay FAQs (as of 12.05.16)
- CUNY Employee Holiday and Annual Leave Calendar (September 2017 - August 2018)
- CUNY Policies and Procedures
- CUNY SPS Forms
- CUNY SPS Payroll
- Employment Opportunities
- PSC Contractual Salary and Retroactive Pay FAQs (as of 12.02.16)
- PSC Contractual Salary Increase for April 20, 2017
- Two and Three Year Appointments for Teaching Adjuncts FAQs