You are here
Office of Faculty and Staff Resources
It is the mission of the Office of Faculty and Staff Resources to support CUNY SPS faculty and staff in a variety of ways including:
- Assisting in navigating the University’s policies and procedures
- Monitoring all adjunct appointment and adjunct related processes
- Recruitment of full and part-time faculty and staff
- Employee relations and engagement.
We are excited to announce that we are in the process of building an independent Office of Human Resources for the School. During this transition phase, we will continue to strive for a high level of service and responsiveness.
Please contact us if you have questions or suggestions on how we can be more of a resource for you.
- CUNY SPS HR-Assist Time & Leave System for Full-Time Non Instructional and White Collar Classified Staff Titles
- CUNY Work/Life Program: Juggling your personal & professional life? The CUNY Work/Life Program can help and it's FREE to employees and their families. Use "CUNY" for your username and password.
- New Employee Resource Center
- Forms for Current Employees
Information for Faculty and Staff:
- CUNY Employee Holiday and Annual Leave Calendar (September 2018 - August 2019) (PDF)
- CUNY Employee Holiday and Annual Leave Calendar (September 2019 - August 2020) (PDF)
- CUNY Policies and Procedures
- CUNY SPS Payroll
- CUNY SPS Mother's Room Policy
- DC-37 New Contractual Salaries and Retroactive Pay FAQs
- Employment Opportunities
- New Minimum Salary Increases for Select Full-Time Classified Staff Memorandum (PDF)
- NY State Law regarding Gender Identity and Gender Expression
- Three Year Appointments for Teaching Adjuncts FAQs (PDF)