Graduate Certificate in Adult Learning: Program Design and Facilitation
The Advanced Certificate in Adult Learning provides current and aspiring professionals in the field with a rigorous foundation in theories of adult learning, principles of adult development, and models of program design that apply to diverse populations in multiple settings. Students think critically about these theories and models from a range of perspectives, including those of race, class, and gender.
Graduates of the program are prepared to lead, manage, design, facilitate and evaluate adult learning programs in a range of contexts, including:
- Continuing professional education programs;
- Workplace learning in corporate and not-for-profit sectors;
- Human resources departments;
- Higher education instruction and student service departments;
- Community-based organizations, such as hospitals, museums, places of worship, and community centers; and
- Social service agencies.
Candidates for admission to advanced certificate programs must possess a bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher from an accredited undergraduate institution.
- Applications for Fall 2015 due by July 27, 2015 — Apply Now