Online Bachelor's Degree in Business (B.S.)
The online Bachelor's Degree in Business (B.S.) offers a core business curriculum infused with the application of ethics and corporate social responsibility principles in a technologically savvy environment. Graduates of this program acquire the skills necessary to solve interesting and challenging issues involving the creation and exchange of goods and services, the management and development of personnel, and the efficient and socially responsible use of resources. Our goal is to produce highly versatile, receptive and knowledgeable graduates who have mastered the fundamentals of business and have a steady command of the world’s dynamic economy.
Students of the Online Bachelor's Degree in Business will:
- Master critical thinking skills via case studies and the capstone project;
- Develop a global perspective of business;
- Acquire ethical decision-making techniques;
- Work in diverse teams using clear and effective communication skills; and
- Learn to analyze numerical data, enhance decision-making ability and rationalize judgments.
In addition, general education courses complement this specialized study and emphasize critical thinking, quantitative reasoning, effective communication and the exploration of the foundations of knowledge and culture.
Graduates of the online B.S. in Business are prepared to command jobs in a variety of fields including banking, finance, management, consulting, marketing, accounting, and human resources
To qualify for admission to any of the Bachelor's Degree programs applicants must have:
- Earned at least 24 transferable credits from an accredited college or university;
- Maintained an overall minimum GPA of 2.5; and
- Demonstrate basic proficiency in reading, writing, and mathematics. For more information, click here.
The online application requires students to complete a personal essay that will help us understand your educational goals and readiness to return to college.
*International students may enroll in fully online degree programs. However, our online programs do not qualify for student visas.
- Applications for Spring 2016 due by December 7, 2015 — Apply Now!
For more information about the program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.652.2869.