Online Education at the CUNY School of Professional Studies
Home to the first fully online degree programs at The City University of New York, the CUNY School of Professional Studies offers fully accredited online degree and certificate programs for students who want the flexibility and convenience of online education.
The School's online courses take full advantage of emerging education technologies and interactive formats. The rich online learning environment offers students the opportunity to interact with instructors and their classmates in a number of ways including email, discussion boards, blogs, ePortfolios, and instant messaging.
Watch the video below to hear what our current students and alumni have to say about their online learning experience at CUNY SPS.
SPS offers the following online programs:
Online Bachelor's Degrees
- Communication and Media (B.A.)
- Disability Studies (B.A.)
- Information Systems (B.S.)
- Psychology (B.A.)
- Sociology (B.A.)
- Business (B.S.)
- Health Information Management (B.S.)
- Nursing (R.N. to B.S.)
Online Master's Degrees
- Business Management and Leadership (M.S.)
- Data Analytics (M.S.)
- Disability Services in Higher Education (M.S.)
- Disability Studies (M.A.)
- Psychology (M.A.)
- Disability Studies (Graduate Certificate)
- Immigration Law (Graduate Certificate)
- Medical Coding (Undergraduate Certificate)
- Project Management (Graduate Certificate)
Click here for more information about online learning at SPS.