Our payroll office and activities helps to ensure that all CUNY staff members are paid in a timely manner.

If someone is performing services as an Independent Contractor or will be given an Honoraria and is already on New York State Payroll, please complete a Payroll Transmittal Form or a Non-Resident Alien Payroll Transmittal Form in addition to the documents required in the Account Payable portion of this site.

For Non-Resident Alien payroll questions or issues, please contact our offices.

For RF policies and procedures, please visit:

For general resource inquiries, please contact the Graduate School and University Center's Office of Human Resources or our SPS Office of Faculty and Staff Resources at

Most Requested Forms: