5 Ways to Give Back to SPS
There are many ways to give back to the CUNY School of Professional Studies. We've compiled a list of 5 easy ways you can positively affect the lives of current students as well as your own by supporting SPS.
- Become a mentor: you can encourage students to stay motivated and focused on their education and career goals by sharing your knowledge and experiences.
- Become an online cheerleader: write a Yelp review promoting SPS and its programs; voice your opinions or ideas by contributing to the SPS blog or writing a news story for the SPS Alumni Connect e-newsletter; share your SPS memories by posting on the SPS Facebook page; participate in an SPS school-wide video.
- Volunteer at an event: speak at an information Session; participate during Commencement exercises; attend SPS sponsored events.
- Make a gift to the Alumni Scholarship Fund: help students financially complete their education. The Alumni Scholarship Fund provides monetary support for deserving students. Ask your employer to match your contribution.
- Become active with the SPS Alumni Association: strengthen your ties with fellow alumni while continuing to be an ambassador for SPS. Take advantage of all that the SPS Alumni Association has to offer: networking, mentoring, participating in alumni events, and supporting programs and scholarships.
For additional information, contact Z. Lobely at email@example.com or 646-344-7248.