Welcome to the CUNY School of Professional Studies (SPS) Alumni Association! SPS graduates come from every segment of society, but despite our many different backgrounds we share common experiences as former SPS students.
AS SPS Alumni, we serve as ambassadors for SPS through our work in the community, our mentorship to others on their individual paths to success, and our continued involvement with SPS.
Membership is free to SPS Alumni. Membership will offer you opportunities to:
- Network with colleagues
- Explore career opportunities
- Attend professional development and career workshops
- Mentor students
- Attend Alumni sponsored events
- Support SPS scholarships, programs, and initiatives
- Serve on the SPS Alumni Advisory Council
- Posting in the SPS Alumni Directory
- Join the SPS Online Community
We hope you will take the opportunity to Stay Involved and Stay Connected with SPS through the Alumni Association and we invite you to check back to the website often to see what's new.
If you have any questions, please contact Jill Reinhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.664.8660.
The CUNY School of Professional Studies Alumni Association exists to support the on-going commitment of graduates to stay involved, to stay connected, and to strengthen ties between SPS and the community!