News and Events
Click on the link below to register for an information session.
The 39th UALE Northeast Regional Summer School for Union Women, July 26-31, 2014, is a five-day residential program, hosted by Queens College in Queens, New York and co-sponsored by the United Association of Labor Education (UALE). The Summer School is co-coordinated by union and university labor educators.
The school brings together union women who are rank-and-file members, staff, and officers to strengthen their knowledge and understanding of the American labor movement in an effort to develop skills that will prepare them to be more active union members and leaders. All students attend classes designed to teach and improve leadership skills.
Join other union women activists in a unique and inspiring union leadership training and development opportunity. Register here.
- 2014 Summer Hours: Monday, June 23, 2014 - Friday, August 8, 2014
- Get the best value on textbooks and course materials through our school's official Online Bookstore.
- Earn Credit for Prior Learning
- CUNY SPS Announces B.A. in Human Relations
- Meet the 2014 ePortfolio Showcase Winners!
- Mayor de Blasio Appoints Dean Mogulescu to Citywide "Jobs for New Yorkers" Task Force
- Meet the Student Representatives for the CUNY SPS Governing Council!
- CUNY SPS Ranks #1 on AffordableCollegesOnline.org New York State List
- CUNY SPS Announces Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Systems
- CUNY SPS Disability Studies Program Featured In The New York Times
- The School of Professional Studies announces B.S. in Nursing (R.N. to B.S.N.)
- The School of Professional Studies announces B.A. in Urban and Community Studies
- 2013/2014 SPS Governing Council Election Results
- SPS Announces Online M.S. in Data Analytics
- Murphy Institute Report Featured in New York Times
- SPS Faculty Member is NAPABA 2012 "Best Lawyer Under 40"
- Dr. Eugene Murphy joins the Murphy Institute at SPS as the Project Director for Advancing the Field of Labor Relations in China
- SPS Alumna Linda Ames Key Receives Fulbright Specialist Award
- Ellen Shakespeare joins SPS as Health Information Management Academic Director
- CUNY SPS Adds BA in Disability Studies & MA in Urban Studies
Learn more about other CUNY SPS News and Events.